Due to the covid 19 outbreak, WEG activity has been suspended from 9th April 2020. For enquiries, or to register your interest so that we can follow up later in the year, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working in partnership with Severn River’s Trust, we are helping farmers in the Teme, Onny & Clun catchments to make their farms future fit.
Each catchment has a dedicated advisor who can visit the farm, offer advice, soil testing and develop water and soil management plans.
The work is free and confidential. Our advisors are able to:
- visit and assess your farm,
- identify your goals and visions, and
- develop a plan with you.
We can offer FREE
- Soil Testing – to assess soil structure and test for organic matter, pH, P, K & Mg.
- Nutrient Management – to check your farm for erosion risk.
- Water management – to look at sources, pathways and receptors of water on your farm.
Why sign up?
- Keep your farm complient,
- Get your farm future fit, and
- Find out about other funding opportunities
To arrange a visit please contact your area advisor (see map below):
- Teme Catchment – Matt Marston, 07948 969215
- Onny Catchment – Ame Holroyd, 01938 559500 or 07812 113918
- Clun Catchment – Fiona Gomersall 07923 220393
(c) Crown copyright and database rights 2019. Ordnance survey 100049049.
This Project is funded by European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development (EAFRD)