Working in partnership with Severn River’s Trust, we are helping farmers in the Teme, Onny & Clun catchments to make their farms future fit. Each catchment has a dedicated advisor who can visit the farm, offer advice, soil testing and develop water and soil management plans.
The work is free and confidential.
Advisors are able to:
- visit and assess your farm,
- identify your goals and visions, and
- develop a plan with you
- Soil Testing – to assess soil structure and test for organic matter, pH, P, K & Mg.
- Nutrient Management – to check your farm for erosion risk.
- Water management – to look at sources, pathways and receptors of water on your farm.
Why sign up?
- Keep your farm complient,
- Get your farm future fit, and
- Find out about other funding opportunities
To arrange a visit please contact your area advisor (see map below):
- Teme Catchment – Matt Marston, 07948 969215
- Onny Catchment – Ame Holroyd, 07903 006099
- Clun Catchment – Fiona Gomersall 07923 220393
(c) Crown copyright and database rights 2019. Ordnance survey 100049049.
This Project is funded by European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development (EAFRD)