Working in partnership with Severn River’s Trust, we are helping farmers in the Teme, Onny & Clun catchments to make their farms future fit. Each catchment has a dedicated advisor who can visit the farm, offer advice, soil testing and develop water and soil management plans.
The work is free and confidential.
Advisors are able to:
- visit and assess your farm,
- identify your goals and visions, and
- develop a plan with you
- Soil Testing – to assess soil structure and test for organic matter, pH, P, K & Mg.
- Nutrient Management – to check your farm for erosion risk.
- Water management – to look at sources, pathways and receptors of water on your farm.
Why sign up?
- Keep your farm complient,
- Get your farm future fit, and
- Find out about other funding opportunities
To arrange a visit please contact your area advisor (see map below):
- Teme Catchment - Matt Marston, 07948 969215
- Onny Catchment – Gwen Price, 07923 220389 email: email@example.com
- Clun Catchment – Farzana Azad, 07874 859492
(c) Crown copyright and database rights 2019. Ordnance survey 100049049.
This Project is funded by European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development (EAFRD)
- 9th June 2021, 7pm: Farm Carbon Toolkit – Farm Carbon Management Part 1, by Becky Willson of Farm Carbon Toolkit
- 16th June 2021, 7pm: Farm Carbon Toolkit – Farm Carbon Management Part 2, by Becky Willson of Farm Carbon Toolkit
- 30th June 2021, 7pm: Severn Trent Water Boost for Biodiversity Funding & FWAG (Farming and Wildlife Advisory Group) talk on the new ELMS scheme, by Zara Turtle, Severn Trent Water and Jenny Phelps, FWAG respectively
- 7th July 2021, 7pm: FarmEd – Farm Regeneration and Natural Flood Management, by Edd Colbert, Founder of FarmEd
- 21st July 2021, 7pm: Farm Ponds for Wildlife, by Pete Lambert, Shropshire Wildlife Trust Ponds Co-ordinator
To book onto one or more of these free events please email Matt Marston firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone 07593 443393.