Newsletter, May 2021
Please click on the button below to read our latest newsletter
- 'Youth Voice for Nature' launched as part of our Young Ranger programme
- Farming in Protected Landscapes grant programme
- Nature Recovery Plan for the Shropshire Hills AONB
- Water quality enhanced in the Clun catchment
- Making a hash of things – or not, we hope
- Shuttle buses take to the hills this summer
To sign up to receive this newsletter by email, please click on the link above and follow the 'subscribe instructions' at the bottom of the newsletter.
Any problems, please contact us and we can add you to the mailing list.
Published by Shropshire Hills AONB Partnership on (modified )
AONB Partnership News, September 2021
Environmental Heritage work on the Long Mynd & Clee Liberty Common
Have your say to help Shropshire Council improve local bus services.
Churchyard project to help spread biodiversity beyond the lychgate
Applications for membership of the AONB Partnership are invited