Emergency Fund for heritage organisations
The £50m fund is available for grants of between £3,000 and £50,000.
It is available to organisations across the full breadth of heritage, including historic sites, industrial and maritime heritage, museums, libraries and archives, parks and gardens, landscapes and nature.
Organisations which have received funding in the past or are either a current grantee, or still under contract following a previous grant, can apply.
Priority will be given where:
- there is limited or no access to other sources of support
- where heritage is most at risk
- where an organisation is at risk of severe financial crisis due to coronavirus (COVID-19)
Applicants must be:
- a not-for-profit organisation, and
- a current or previous recipient of a grant directly from us, and
- an owner, manager or representative of heritage, or be able to show you have delivered participatory heritage activity
Applications will be accepted until 30 June 2020.
Published by Shropshire Hills AONB Partnership on