- The Manchester to Cardiff Arriva Trains Wales service calls at Church Stretton, Craven Arms and Ludlow.
- The Heart of Wales rail service runs between Shrewsbury and Swansea, calling at Church Stretton, Craven Arms, Broome, Hopton Heath, Bucknell and Knighton.
Buses – for timetables see https://shropshire.gov.uk/public-transport/
- 435, Shrewsbury to Ludlow – stops include Church Stretton and Craven Arms
- 552/553, Shrewsbury to Bishop’s Castle – stops include Pontesbury, Minsterley, Hope Valley
- 292, Ludlow to Kidderminster – stops include Clee Hill Village and Cleobury Mortimer
- 740, Ludlow to Knighton – stops include Leintwardine and Bucknell
Ludlow Park & Ride (Monday to Saturday) from the Eco Business Park just off the Ludlow By Pass.
Shropshire Hills Shuttles, seasonal bus service around the Long Mynd & Stiperstones, running between May and September, see www.shropshirehillsshuttles.co.uk