Water Environment Grant – Teme, Onny & Clun catchments
Working in partnership with Severn River’s Trust, we are helping farmers in the Teme, Onny & Clun catchments to make their farms future fit. Each catchment has a dedicated advisor who can visit the farm, offer advice, soil testing and develop water and soil management plans.
The work is free and confidential. Our advisors will be able
- to visit and assess your farm,
- identify your goals and visions, and
- develop a plan with you.
We can offer FREE
- Soil Testing – to assess soil structure and test for organic matter, pH, P, K & Mg.
- Nutrient Management – to check your farm for erosion risk.
- Water management – to look at sources, pathways and receptors of water on your farm.
Why you should sign up?
- Keep your farm complient,
- Get your farm future fit, and
- Find out about other funding opportunities
To arrange a visit please contact your area advisor (see map below)
- Teme Catchment – Katherine Whistance, 01886 888394 or 07968 391041
- Onny Catchment – Ame Holroyd, 01938 559500 or 07812 113918
- Clun Catchment – Fiona Gomersall 07539 752897
This Project is funded by European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development (EAFRD)