Weekend Shuttle Buses into the Shropshire Hills
…running from Saturday 2nd May, every weekend and bank holiday Mondays until Sunday 27th September 2015 (Castle Connect is running until 4th October 2015)
Click on the links below for route descriptions and maps, timetables and prices:
- Castle Connect (Ludlow . Knighton . Clun . Bishop’s Castle)
- Long Mynd & Stiperstones (Church Stretton . Bridges . Stiperstones . Pontesbury)
- 2015 Timetables
- 2015 Ticket Prices
- Shuttle Season Ticket – a simple way to support the service
- Passenger Feedback
Please purchase your ticket from the driver when boarding the bus.
- Adult – £7.00
- Children under 16 – £3.00
- Young person (16-24) – £3.00
- Family – £15.00 (2 adults and up to 3 children)
SINGLE TICKETS start from £1.30, and a child (5-15) single ticket is a flat rate of £1.30
You can travel for FREE with a valid concessionary pass.
Dogs, accompanied by their owners, are allowed on the bus at the driver‘s discretion.
Planning to use the Shuttles a lot this year? Or want to make a financial contribution towards the future of the Shuttles? Then why not buy a season ticket allowing you unlimited travel on all the Shropshire Hills Shuttles in 2015. This also allows those with concessionary passes and who would like to financially support the Shuttles, to do so.
- Adult – £50
- Young person (16–25) – £25
- Children – £20
- Family – £100
Call us on 01588 674080 for more information or to buy your 2015 Shuttle season ticket.
Over 6,500 passengers enjoyed trips on the buses in 2014 and below are some of their comments:
- “Can I say what a wonderful and beautiful area it is and how much I enjoyed my visit. I particularly wanted to thank you for the Shuttle bus service which I used as much as possible. I don’t have a car and try to use public transport as much as possible to reduce my carbon emissions.” 2014 feedback
- “I just wanted to take a moment to thank you, warmly, for the Shropshire Hills Shuttle Service: not only for offering such an invaluable service, but for the manner in which it was delivered. The punctual, professional service enabled a very enjoyable day’s hill walking, for which we are grateful. But over and above that, the friendly feel on the bus, the fact that the drivers pointed out local landmarks, and that they were concerned to make the journey interesting far exceeded the norm, and made the whole day memorable.” 2014 feedback