Weekend Shuttle buses into the Shropshire Hills
Step aborad the Shuttle buses and enjoy easy access into the Shropshire Hills for walking, shopping, sightseeing, pub lunches, picnics and more…
Follow the links below for route descriptions and maps, timetables and prices:
- Castle Connect (Ludlow . Knighton . Clun . Bishop’s Castle)
- Long Mynd & Stiperstones (Church Stretton . Bridges . Stiperstones . Pontesbury)
- 2014 Timetables
- 2014 Ticket Prices
- Shuttle Season Ticket - a simple way to support the service
- Enjoy a day out on the Shuttles
- Wheelchair Access
Please purchase your ticket from the driver when boarding the bus.
- Adult – £7.00
- Children under 16 – £3.00
- Young person (16-25) – £3.00
- Family - £15.00 (2 adults and up to 3 children)
SINGLE TICKETS start from £1.30, and a child (5-15) single ticket is a flat rate of £1.25
You can travel for FREE with a valid concessionary pass.
Dogs, accompanied by their owners, are allowed on the bus at the driver‘s discretion.
Planning to use the Shuttles a lot this year? Or want to make a financial contribution towards the future of the Shuttles? Then why not buy a season ticket allowing you unlimited travel on all the Shropshire Hills Shuttles in 2014. This also allows those with concessionary passes and who would like to financially support the Shuttles, to do so.
- Adult - £50
- Young person (16–25) – £25
- Children - £20
- Family - £100
Call us on 01588 674080 for more information or to buy your 2014 Shuttle season ticket.
If you want to travel on the Shuttles, please contact the Shropshire Hills AONB Partnership, on 01588 674080 (Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm) for arrangements to be made.