Shuttle Bus SUPPORTERS Scheme
Like most other rural bus services, the Shuttle Buses need financial support to keep them going. We want local communities and visitors to enjoy, be proud of and support the service… so please become an individual supporter for just £10, or business supporter, £20.
What’s special about the Shuttle Buses?
It’s not the same as other bus services. It runs because a group of organisations have clubbed together to make it happen. The Shuttles provide easy access into the Shropshire Hills for walking and sightseeing. They reduce the number of cars driving on the small lanes and prevent parking issues at popular walking locations. The service is operated by Boulton’s of Shropshire on behalf of the Shropshire Hills AONB Partnership.
An annual subscription costs £10 for individuals and £20 for businesses – you are of course warmly invited to donate more than this if you wish!
How will my subscription help?
• To promote and market the bus service – e.g. timetable and leaflet printing costs;
• In the event that revenue generated from fares and funding does not meet the cost of running the service, donations will be used to make up the shortfall.
How to donate
Please print out and complete the Shuttle Supporters Form below and pay using one of the methods listed. If you are a UK taxpayer, you can Gift Aid your donation. Tick the Gift Aid box on the Shuttles Supporters Form and send back to us.
THANK YOU for your support.
Shuttle Supporters Form to print out and complete.
Subscriptions can be paid by cheque, bank transfer or Direct Debit.
- Cheque. Please make cheques payable to The Shropshire Hills AONB Trust , writing SHUTTLES on the back of the cheque and send to us at Shropshire Hills AONB Partnership, Unit 9 Drovers House, The Auction Yard, Craven Arms, SY7 9BZ
- Bank Transfer. Please make your BACS payment to The Shropshire Hills AONB Trust, using SHUTTLES18 as a reference.
Sort Code 204545
Account Number 60575461
- Direct Debit. Please print out and fill in the Supporter Scheme Form. Remember to sign the form and post back to us at Shropshire Hills AONB Partnership, Unit 9 Drovers House, The Auction Yard, Craven Arms, SY7 9BZ
The Supporters form is also included in the 2018 timetable leaflet which you can pick up from many local outlets including Church Stretton Visitor Information Centre and library, and the National Trust information point at Carding Mill Valley.